"What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver



Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday!

I turned 26 years old yesterday. (whoa)... Chris, being the sweetheart that he is, completely surprised me with a couples' SALSA DANCING LESSON COURSE which we'll last about a month!!! Can you believe it?! Chris - dancing?!!! He'll be a great dancer and I'll just love it! He also took me out to the Oyster Bar downtown because we didn't know we needed reservations for The Melting Pot.

Tonight though, we got all dressed up and went out for the very classy Fondue dinner. It was delicious and so nice to see him so suave and handsome in his dressiness.
I just adore him!

Tomorrow we are meeting up with my family to go see the new Indiana Jones flick after lunch.

Such a great memory!
GREAT BIRTHDAY!!

(Looks like my birthday wishes are off to a great start!!!)

5 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

sounds like that will be awesome!! I know how much you love to dance. What a great present.
Happy 26th Christie...sorry I couldn't get to a computer faster! :)
Love ya

Unknown said...

I can not believe we are so damn old! Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. I am terrible at remembering anyones birthdays! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Smith Family said...

Hope you had a very happy 26th!

Kerstin said...

wow your birthday is the day after jasons! he is 27 now though...anyway, you look awesome and how funny that chris got you dance lessons ha ha.

Unknown said...

What did you think of the Indiana Jones movie? My parents didn't seem to like it much. But they are old and I don't know of anyone else that has seen it.

Ask Buddha - like the Magic 8 Ball!

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich