"What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver



Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pray for me. I've finally, pain-stakingly COMPLETED my 120 hours of Real Estate Broker's classes and have completed the school test. I am now walking, slowly, into the Tunnel of Doom and must successfully complete my Final Broker's Test with an 80% or better. I am taking the test next Tuesday.

Petrified, I'm studying my A** OFF for this final test!

Send positive energy my way! May the Force be with me, right?

***PS*** how awesome is this: I was offered an Instructors position at Stringham Real Estate school, teaching the "New Construction" & "Federal Law" courses! I met with the school President yesterday and proposed my class outline and materials and received the official invitation to teach! Rock on! I'm so excited and wildly flattered!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats babe! I’m not surprised in the least. Way to contribute to our industry- I think I can speak on behalf of realtors across the board when I say THANK YOU!!! There’s nothing worse than uneducated agents acting on behalf of what they DON’T know to give us a bad rep. YOU ROCK

Ask Buddha - like the Magic 8 Ball!

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich