"What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Start Your Engines

We are off this weekend to the very LAST, LAST race of the Desert Racing Series. We will be in Paige, Arizona Friday-Sunday this weekend, dueling it out for the last possible chance to beat Trish (#1W TNG) and take 1st place.

Chris has prepped my bike to perfection (as much as it can be at the end of a grueling, damaging season) and I'm about to head out the door to jog 1.5 miles, stretch, and do some push-ups. I'm loading up on carbs and water--- and getting ready to dish out a big serving of

EAT MY DUST - TRISH!!!!!


Wish me luck. If I don't take 1st at this race, I loose 3rd place on the Over-All scheme of the points system, and that will really blow.

2 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Have a fabulous time, look forward to hearing all about it.

Lori said...

Good luck Christie! I want to hear your bragging story on Monday.

Ask Buddha - like the Magic 8 Ball!

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich